Richard M. Beckish - Litigator
Mr. Beckish received his Juris Doctorate from Cumberland School of Law in 1992 has been practicing law for the past 19 years in Alabama and Florida. His practice focuses on litigation and trial of the most complex cases in all areas of the Firm's practice including business disputes and dissolutions, construction defects, eminent domain and condemnation, and extensive litigation against large insurers following the 2004 - 2005 hurricane seasons.
Admitted to practice
- The State of Florida
- The State of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- Cumberland School of Law, Birmingham. Alabama, Juris Doctorate, 1992
- State University of New York, Albany, B.S. in Business and Finance, 1987
- Golden Gate University, San Fransisco, CA, A.A. in Business Administration, 1984
The experienced business lawyers
Call Liberis Law Firm for accomplished attorneys in business and real estate transactions, insurance disputes, property damage claims, debtor/creditor and more. We are ready to discuss your issue and welcome your call at 850-438-9647 or you may contact Liberis Law Firm online.